Best Activity Books 2014
1. Draw Patterns with Barroux (ages 4+)
This colorful activity book and kit includes the Draw Patterns with Barroux activity book, a drawing pencil with eraser, and an assortment of colorful markers to help inspire children’s creative freedom.
2. Double Draw Monsters
This book of frightfully fun split images invites you to draw, color, mix, and match monsters of various sorts.
3. Disney’s Frozen Poster a Page (all ages)
With every page a poster, plus 9 supersize fold-out posters inside, this series offers kids ages 4-12 the opportunity to bring their favorite friends and stories into their homes, onto their walls, and become part of their world.
4. Pretty Princesses: Beautiful Princesses to Color!
This regal coloring book is packed with pretty princesses, beautiful castles, stunning crowns, and other fantastic accessories. Splashes of color on each page will inspire doodlers to put their own stamp on these illustrations as they create their own masterpieces!
5. Funny Faces Pixel Puzzles
Love this new MudPuppy book! Choose your own colors for the numbered key and with each filled pixel, a hilarious face gradually reveals itself. Each book 18 sheets, including 6 “create your own” pages where the creativity is all up to you.
6. Bear in Underwear Color and Draw Activity Kit by Todd H. Doodler (ages 3+)
Color Bear’s underwear as he wears them each day of the week. (FUN!) An activity book and a set of large, easy-to-use crayons are packed into one convenient boxed carry-along case.
7. Marvel Avengers Poster a Page (all ages)
The Avengers are the most powerful Super Hero team in the world! Including Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, and the Black Widow, this book as all of the favorite Marvel characters. With every page a poster, plus 9 supersize fold-out posters inside, this series offers kids ages 4-12 the opportunity to bring their favorite friends and stories into their homes, onto their walls, and become part of their world.
8. Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Collection by Stephanie Milton, Paul Soares, Jordan Maron, Nick Fanwell and others
This ultimate collection includes the Essential Handbook, Redstone Handbook, Combat Handbook, and Construction Handbook and is perfect for your Minecraft loving kids.
9. Guinness World Records 2015
The 2015 edition showcases the very best of the most recent world records, with new subjects as diverse as castles, 3D printing, the search for alien life and the latest developments in AI and robotics.
10. 365 Days of Wonder: Mr. Browne’s Book of Precepts by R. J. Palacio (ages 8+)
If you’re like us and love quotes, this is the book for you. Even if you haven’t read the book Wonder, you will still find the quotes chosen in here (precepts) meaningful and thought-provoking.
The Best Children’s Books of 2014
- best chapter books of 2014
- best picture books of 2014
- best board books of 2014
- the best YA books of 2014
- best activity books of 2014