The owner of this website does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached Imagination Soup’s terms of service.
Imagination Soup is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
What Information Do We Collect About You
We collect information on your name, email address, website (if you leave this in a comment), IP address and the pages that you visited and when you visited them on the site.
All financial details are collected via PayPal which does not retain any financial information once the transaction has been processed.
Like many other Web sites, Imagination Soup makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting and Google analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Leaving a Comment
To leave a comment, you may leave it anonymously or leave a name, email address, website, and comment. We only use this information to identify you as the comment maker and do not pass this on to any third party. Your email address will never be shown in the comment section of the site. Your details will remain in the database unless we remove it or the article is removed from the site. You may request that we delete the comment and remove your details at any time. Please email us at email@example.com to request that your comment be deleted.
If you choose to join our regular newsletter, your email address is required so that you can be sent the emails. Your data is collected and then passed to our Email Service Provider, ConvertKit. You may unsubscribe at any time from our newsletters using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that you be removed. Within the Email Service Provider, we use tags to track the pages that you visit and actions that you take within the emails so that we can provide a more personalized email service to you. Details that we hold including your name, email address and where you have visited will never be passed onto a Third Party.
If you enrolled in a writing class, your details are stored in a database that will never be shared with third-parties. All payments are made via PayPal which does not retain any financial information once the transaction has been processed. Products sold via affiliates each collect and retain their own data we do not have access to your name or email address as part of this. Please see their privacy and data protection policies for more information on how they collect and process your personal data.
ImaginationSoup.net is owned, operated and written by Imagination Soup L.L.C. For questions about Imagination Soup, please contact Melissa Taylor.
Imagination Soup accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Imagination Soup believes in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. No compensation received influences the content, topics or posts made in this blog. If Imagination Soup, LLC is compensated, it will not influence our honest opinion on products, services, websites and/or various other topics.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the opinions of Imagination Soup. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe are worthy of endorsement, based on experience and expertise. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
No offensive or vulgar language, pornography, copyrighted or illegal material can be posted to Imagination Soup, LLC by anyone ever.
Imagination Soup does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
All written materials and written content on or from Imagination Soup are owned and copyrighted to Imagination Soup, LLC and Melissa Taylor.
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winners chosen using random.org or a random giveaway plugin for wordpress as determined at the time of the drawing. All decisions are final.
- Employees, independent contractors and household family members of Imagination Soup LLC, Melissa Taylor, or the giveaway sponsor and representing public relations firm are not eligible to enter.
- Entries that do not follow the stated rules and/or are received after the closing date and time are not considered.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Imagination Soup LLC, Melissa Taylor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
- Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail. Potential winners will be given five (5) business days from the time Sponsor or host sends an e-mail notice to respond and claim a prize. If Sponsor or host is unable to contact a potential winner or if a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days, prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be selected at random.
- Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the posting of questions, the processing of entries and/or tweets, the announcement of the prize or in any Promotion-related materials.
- Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives.
- Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Promotion for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in the event of termination, to determine the winner(s) for the question(s) at issue from among all eligible tweets and/or entries received up to such time for the applicable question(s) using the winner determination procedure outlined above.