This Valentine’s Day share with your children and all your loved ones these I Love You quotes from favorite tenderhearted children’s books.
I Love You Quotes (From Children’s Books)
1. Todd Parr’s The I Love You Book
Most of all, I love you just the way you are.
– Todd Parr, The I Love You Book
2. Lisa McCourt’s I Love You Stinky Face
If you were a big, scary ape, I would make your birthday cake out of bananas, and I would tell you, ‘I love you, my big, scary ape.’
– Lisa McCourt, I Love You Stinky Face
3. Audrey Penn’s The Kissing Hand
Chester felt his mother’s kiss rush from his hand, up his arm, and into his heart.
– Audrey Penn, The Kissing Hand
4. Nancy Tillman’s Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You
You are my angel, my darling, my star…and my love will find you, wherever you are.
– Nancy Tillman.Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You
5. Dallas Clayton’s The Awesome Book of Love
Thank you with kisses
and thank you with hugs
from a part of my heart
that is so full of love.
– Dallas Clayton, The Awesome Book of Love!
6. Matt de la Peña’s Love
Love, too, is the smell of
crashing waves, and a train
whistling blindly in the distance…
– Matt de la Peña, Love
7. Barbara M. Joosse’s Mama, Do You Love Me?
I’ll love you until the umiak flies into the darkness, till the stars turn to fish in the sky, and the puffin howls at the moon.
– Barbara M. Joosse, Mama, Do You Love Me?
8. Robert Munsch’s Love You Forever
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
as long as I’m living
my baby you’ll be.
– Robert Munsch, Love You Forever
9. Sam McBrantey’s Guess How Much I Love You
I love you right up to the moon– and back.
– Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You
10. Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak’s I Love You Through and Through
I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side,…I love you through and through…yesterday, today and tomorrow, too.
– Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak, I Love You Through and Through
11. J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan
You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
– J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Which quote is your favorite?
Do you have another quote that should be on this list?
You Might Also Like: