Don’t you want to make reading and thinking fun for your kids? Especially over the long summer vacation?
I know. Me, too.
Which is why I’m telling you about uKloo Riddle Edition as part of my Summer Discovery Learning Series. All summer I’ll be giving you ideas to make learning fun!
Riddle Game for Kids
The uKloo Riddle Edition Treasure Hunt game is the next step for older readers. And it’s a great game to play with a sibling or friend — then you can brainstorm the answer together.
How to Play:
1. Pick from 1-3 difficulty levels.
2. Pick 6-10 cards to hide. (I like to pick and choose.)
3. We look at the answers (given in the box) to hide the cards –or it’s easy to get confused and mess up what to hide the cards and in what order. Save out the first card and hide the second card in the answer location of the first clue.
4. Once they’re all hidden, put a small prize for the ending clue. We like to do really weird things like stuff from the recycling box, random dirty laundry, you get the gist. If you don’t want to be weird like us, try stickers or fill out the blank surprise notes with an activity surprise idea — park, zoo, ice cream store.
5. Give the kids the first card!
It’s totally fun to watch your kids race around the house!
Don’t you think this is a great game for summer discovery?
I love how much thinking it involves, for me and the kids!