Do you know about the National Center for Learning Disabilities? It’s a fantastic site — with a ton of free materials about IEPs, LD, bullying, and more that you can easily download and use today.
Get Help with IEPs, LD, Bullying, and More
- Parent Toolkit: IEP Basics for Parents of Students with LD
- Parent Toolkit: Dyslexia Toolkit
- School Toolkit: The Truth About Bullying
- E-Book: IEP Meeting Planner
- E-Book: Executive Function Around the Clock
- E-Book: 50 Questions About LD
Disclosure: This post is supported by a partnership with the National Center for Learning Disabilities.
Download my "Can't Put 'Em Down" book lists for your kids ages 3 - 13.
Also, I'll send you a bonus "23 Reasons to Read" printable poster!