Looking for a good book bag? Well, look no further. After years of trial and error, I can tell you what the best book bags are and where to buy them. Because on a typical weekly visit to the library, we check out 30 books. So I need the best book bag that will hold all of our reading material!
I recommend that you buy a bag with 1) a flat bottom and 2) a pocket for your library card. I also recommend that you don’t get a light color – it just looks really dirty all the time. But it’s up to you – because you could always wash it. (*Note to self.)
1. Multi-pocket zip top book bag.
This book bag is perfect.
2. Canvas tote book bag with a front pocket.
A good functional book bag — if you don’t mind the light color.
3. Durable polypropylene zip-top book tote with reinforced handles.
I think the material in this book bag is great for parents with young kids.
4. Microfiber book bag with zipper closure and adjustable handles.
I love the pocket on the outside of this book bag.
5. Polyester book bag with large front pocket and adjustable handles.
A cute and functional book bag.
6. Book bag with fully lined interior, side pocket, exterior zippered pocket.
This comes in a lot of patterns – so if you don’t like owls, you can find a pattern you do like.
7. Chevron polyester book bag with zipper front pocket and wheels.
Books weight a ton so you might want to think about using a rolling book bag.
8. Deluxe muli-pocket book bag with zippered main compartment.
I love these colors, don’t you?
9. Polyester deluxe book bag with three front pockets and main zippered compartment.
This may be the perfect book bag — it has the flat bottom, pockets, and isn’t in a light color. LOVE it!
Books for 8-year olds
Books for 9-year olds
Books for 10-year olds
Books for 11-year olds
Books for 12-year olds
Download my free "Can't Put 'Em Down Books for Kids" e-book for ages 2 - 18.
Also, I'll send you a bonus "23 Reasons to Read" printable poster!