If you have something to share with the world, you need someone to hear it.
You’ve written your personal mission statement (you did, right?) and you’re are feeling clarity about your life purpose. Now you need to think about building your platform. Otherwise you’ll be like that tree in the forest with no one around to hear you.
Right now I’m loving platform-building guru, Michael Hyatt’s newest book, Platform: Get Noticed In a Noisy World. It’s a step by step guide to blogging and building your tribe with very specific recommendations. You’ll be so amazed at the wealth of information in it; I sure was. Especially for the price.
Not only is the price awesome but if you buy Platform this week, you get a bazillion (or seven) free bonuses worth almost $400! Check out the list of freebies:
Honestly, if you and I follow the advice in Platform, there will be no stopping us! (And to think I thought I was getting the hang of this whole branding thing. Ha!) P.S. Hyatt knows what he’s talking about – 70,000 newsletter subscribers prove that.
- Read media kits from Andy Andrews, Dave Ramsey, and Jenny Blake. Learn, apply, and rewrite my own.
- Tell more personal stories.
- Use downtime (Hyatt uses his workout time) to think through blog posts.
- Try Scribe, a program that analyzes content and makes SEO suggestions.
- Read CopyBlogger series “How to Write Magnetic Headlines.”
- Add a colophon = details about technology used (I didn’t know what it was either.)
- and lots more!
Do you need this book as much as me?
Who are you going to share this post with?