14 Favorite Quotes from Children’s Books
This post may contain affiliate links.
What are your favorite quotes from children’s books?
Here are some of mine for you to share on Facebook and Pinterest.
If you don’t see your favorite on here, please leave it in the comments.
Favorite Quotes from Children’s Books
– Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
– J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
– Shel Silverstein
– J.K. Rowlings, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
(see books similar to Harry Potter)
– Aesop, The Lion and the Mouse
– Margery Williams, The Velveteen Rabbit
– Neil Gaiman, Coraline
– Patty Lovell, Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon
– Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
– Dr. Seuss quote
– Kathleen Applegate, The One and Only Ivan
– Ezra Jack Keats , The Snowy Day
“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” Horton Hears a Who, Dr. Seuss
“Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes don’t see as well and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. “But these things don’t matter at all, because once you are Real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand” The Velveteen Rabbit
This is mine……
Sometimes it seemed like everybody in the world was lonely. I thought about my mama. Thinkin’ about her was the same as the hole you keep feelin’ with your tongue after you lose a tooth. Time after time my mind kept goin’ to that empty spot…the spot where I thought she should be.
~Opal from “Because of Winn-Dixie” by Kate DiCamilla
LOVE . . . wow.