Goal: Make Your Life Easier in 2013
This post may contain affiliate links.
Happy almost 2013!
I’m so excited because there’s a lot of good things in store for you and me.
This is the year of no more toxic relationships, taking care of ourselves, doing what we love, finding encouragers, and parenting with confidence.
It’s our year.
What do you need, what do you want from Imagination Soup in 2013?
I want to make your life easier. I want to help you make learning fun. I want to give you resources and information that matter to your life and to your kids’ lives.
Top 10 Posts for 2012
Last year, my top ten posts were . . .
1. Kids iPad Learning Apps, Winter 2013
2. 24 Educational iPad Apps for Kids in Reading & Writing
3. Best Books of 2012: Gift Guide for Kids
6. Huge Round-Up of Science and Math Gifts for Kids
7. What Age is Appropriate to Read the Hunger Games?
8. Wacky Books will Hook Reluctant Readers
9. 7 Ideas for a Child who Thinks Books are Boring
10. Favorite Learning Games for Kids
The list makes me wonder — is this what I focus on in 2013 – apps, book lists, and product recommendations?
(Because, there is so much more that I love to write about and share with you. I find things that inspire me – and I just can’t wait to tell you about them. Like handwriting – I’m so jazzed, to tell you all that I’ve been learning about handwriting. Who knew there was so much we needed to know that could help our kids!?)
I realize that blogs are becoming background noise to our busy lives. That I must be better. Focused. Helpful. Essential. I need to meet you where you are and give you what you need.
Thanks for being here with me. Happy New Year’s Eve. Cheers to a great 2013!!
Photo credit: teapotqueen / Foter / CC BY