I’m sure you’re all worn out from celebrating Dr. Seuss’ birthday yesterday, right? So, just relax, read, and enjoy.
Best Links of the Week
Play Grow Learn eZine is out! I HIGHLY recommend it, too. For only $4 you’ll get . . .
- Baby Play: Face to face
- Toddler Play: Fun Ideas for 1 to 2 Year Olds
- Shake, Rattle and Roll: Creating an Outdoor Music Wall
- Head outdoors on a Maths Hunt!
- Exploring Science…cooking with kids
- More Than Hammer and Nails: woodwork ideas
- Art Ideas You Can See Through!
- 8 Great Family Adventures
- Playful Parenting Ideas to Put a STOP to the Whining
- Book reviews, toy ideas, tips for making pack away time fun…and more!
- PLUS an exclusive full colour set of printable puppets to get you singing with your children!
Ink and Pen Dipped Spicy from De Tout Et De Rien
This looks fun, with or without a light table.
What Fun You Can Have With Plastic Eggs! my guest post on The Imagination Tree
I was so happy to help my friend Anna take a baby-moon and write her a guest post because she’s got such an incredible kid-friendly and inspired blog.
10 Steps to Teach Your Child to Read from I Can Teach My Child
Great blog and article.
25 Things to Get Your Child Ready to Write from In Lieu of Preschool
Love her ideas.
Seth Godin asks, “What is School Good For?” and writes this manifesto: STOP STEALING DREAMS
Take some time to read this, it’s very thoughtful.
Make Your Own Board Book from Chef Messy
That’s about it, folks. Enjoy the weekend!!