- No purchase necessary to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winners chosen using random.org or a random giveaway plugin for wordpress as determined at the time of the drawing. All decisions are final.
- Employees, independent contractors and household family members of Imagination Soup LLC, Melissa Taylor, or the giveaway sponsor and representing public relations firm are not eligible to enter.
- Entries that do not follow the stated rules and/or are received after the closing date and time are not considered.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Imagination Soup LLC, Melissa Taylor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
- Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail. Potential winners will be given five (5) business days from the time Sponsor or host sends an e-mail notice to respond and claim a prize. If Sponsor or host is unable to contact a potential winner or if a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days, prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be selected at random.
- Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the posting of questions, the processing of entries and/or tweets, the announcement of the prize or in any Promotion-related materials.
- Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives.
- Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Promotion for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in the event of termination, to determine the winner(s) for the question(s) at issue from among all eligible tweets and/or entries received up to such time for the applicable question(s) using the winner determination procedure outlined above.
- REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ NAMES: For of the names of the winners send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope within 90 days of closing date to Imagination Soup, 7548 S. Jasmine Way, Centennial, CO 80112.
Download my "Can't Put 'Em Down" book lists for your kids ages 3 - 13.
Also, I'll send you a bonus "23 Reasons to Read" printable poster!