The Best Pinterest Users for Parents

I find great ideas on Pinterest because I follow some great kid-friendly pinners. Since we’re having a staycation spring break, I’ve used Pinterest to find activity ideas beyond just hanging out and playing (our #1 priority.)

update: Read how you can make your Pinterest profile successful for your small business with my new book, Pinterest Savvy.

First, follow me, Melissa Taylor @ImaginationSoup. Then check out my favorite people to follow on Pinterest: (click on the name)

on Play

The Artful Child
Art for Little Hands

on Books

Tattered Cover
Chronicle Books
Book Expo America
Directory of Book Bloggers (long!)
Apartment Therapy Family

Let me know if the comments if you need an invitation.

Learn how to make your website more pinnable here.

Learn how to market your business on Pinterest.

4 Ways to Get Click Throughs on Pinterest

Showcase Your Personality on Pinterest

Branding Your Business on Pinterest

What’s your Pinterest url?

Who are your favorite Pinterest users?

What a great post. I can’t wait to check out these Pinterest users.:) Also, thank you so much for including The Directory of Book Bloggers Using Pinterest that I created!:)

I follow many of these already (especially in the play, creativity and learning categories), also in the learning category Deborah @ Teach Preschool is great!

3. DivinneGrace says

You know Pinterest is already a bit trend today and most people use it nd even the bloggers for their site…I am sure it will help a lot…

Awesome list. I was following about 75% already but that extra 25% of recommendations was a gold mine. I love posts like this – saves me so much time in searching for the right folks to follow. Thanks again.

Feel free to check out my pinterest boards at I like to focus on active play, pretend play and science play for my family of five.

I’m so honored to be included in such company. Your lists are such awesome references for others. I’m grateful to be included.

See ya over at Pin-central!!

We use Pinterest for School Counselors and teachers to share ideas. We are the Career and Academic Connections (Guidance) Division of the Oklahoma Dept. of CareerTech. Follow us at ODCTECAC