Celebrate the 100th Day of School
What better way to celebrate the 100th day of school than with activities all about the number 100? Below are fun ways the whole family can get together and commemorate the 100th day of learning this year!
- Count to 100 by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s.
- String together 100 paper clips
- Make a paper chain with 100 links
- Make cookies with 100 chocolate chips (10 chips per cookie)
- Walk 100 steps
- Jump up and down for 100 seconds
- Make a painting with 100 dots from a paintbrush or marker
- Create a work of art with 100 cotton balls
- Make a list of 100 things you are thankful for
- Put together a 100 piece puzzle
PBS KIDS & the problem solving, math-loving duo Peg and Cat from PEG + CAT have listed the top 10 ways to celebrate the 100th day of school. Even more games and activities can be found at pbskids.org/peg, and resources for parents and educators are available at pbskids.org/learn.
More Favorite 100th Day of School Ideas
1. 100 Years Old Photo Booth from Edukate and Inspire
2. 100th Day T-shirts from Kindercraze
3. 10 Read Alouds for the 100th Day of School from This Reading Mama
4. 100 Things to Use to Count to 100 from KC EdVentures
5. Count to 100 with 100 Water Beads from The Educator’s Spin On It
Happy 100th Day of School!