I need your help. I’m approaching the launch of my first book, Book Love, Help Your Child Grow From Reluctant to Enthusiastic Reader. I’d LOVE for you to be part of my launch team, a small group of 25 to spread the word about the book. (It’s something I learned from participating in Michael Hyatt’s launch group for his bestselling book, Platform. It was a great learning experience for me and a successful way for Hyatt to promote his book.)
Team Member Benefits
As a Book Love Launch Team member, you’ll get
1. A free electronic review copy of the book in advance of publication. (Kindle, Nook, iPad, or PDF)
2. Exclusive Q & A sessions on Google Hangouts where you can ask me questions and chat with the other team members live.
3. A link back to your website thanking you for your participation.
4. Just like I learned from Michael Hyatt, you’ll learn from me — insider information on a book launch and my best publishing tips.
Team Member Requirements
1. Write a review on Amazon.com.
2. Help spread the word about the book through your own network of people during the week of October 23.
3. Share ideas with me to spread the word about the book.
Fill out the Launch Application Form. Applications close October 14, 2012. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to read about Michael Hyatt’s book? Platform review here.