I panicked my daughter this morning when I told her I was doing a giveaway of StoryPlay Cards.
“NO – I love those!”
We both do.
Not to fear, daughter, the winner will get a brand new set cards, not our review set which my friend, Randy Compton in Boulder, Colorado sent me to review.
Randy’s company is Think-a-lot Toys and he also makes really amazing creative play game called Think-ets.
But, I digress.
You’ll love his new product, StoryPlay Cards.
There are 88 cards and 2 wild cards. I’m not sure where to start – there’s so much to do with these cards so how about a list of all the fun ways to stretch your imagination, game playing or storytelling.
- Once Upon a Story: tell a story using 7 – 11 cards.
- Favorite Story: use the cards to remember a favorite story and tell the group.
- Spoons: spoon game with the cards
- Sets: Like Pit, you try to collect a set of cards (colored borders on all cards, a set is 8 cards.)
- Match-Up and Quick Match: similar to Crazy 8s
- Battle: like War
- Meow: try to collect the most cards – good for younger kids
- Animal Slap
See what I mean?